Sunday, November 3, 2013

Maple Orange Cinnamon Dressing

We've been getting so many greens in our CSA lately that we've been giving them to our neighbors as gifts.  Worst Halloween treat ever!  Honestly I'm not the world's biggest fan of salads, but this post caught my eye on pinterest and I've been obsessed with this dressing since.

Maple Orange Cinnamon Dressing
from the roasted root

Ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt


 Directions:
1.  Whisk everything together.
2.  Enjoy over mixed greens, sliced apples, roasted butternut squash, pecans, raisins, roasted carrots, etc.

I made a double batch because I knew I would want extra!  I've made it with freshly squeezed orange juice before which I definitely recommend, but this time I only had clementines and I'm lazy :)




Enjoy!

What's your favorite salad combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...