Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Escape

Well, we officially made it through the winter... and back to the beach!  Dave and I are spending the weekend doing a tour of the Jersey coast.  We're spending tonight until tomorrow afternoon in Cape May to relax, put our feet in the sand, and eat at all our favorite spots.  I'm also looking forward to my first run on the awesome boardwalk here.  Then tomorrow we're headed north to hang with our friends Leah and Pete in LBI!  We'll be dying some eggs, drinking some cocktails, and cooking up a storm!  The weekend will end with some family time at my aunt's in Sayreville.  I love holidays with my family because the food is always amazing and we always have a blast.

I know 60 degrees isn't really beach weather, but there's something about being down here that just makes me happy, and relaxed... I'm on vacation :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Happy Easter.

Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...