Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pesto Chicken Pizza!

My blog should probably just be called Amber Cooks the Amazing Recipes from Iowa Girl Eats ... it's not very catchy though.  She made this pizza and I couldn't resist recreating it!




Pesto Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:
- Trader Joe's whole wheat pizza dough
- Pesto (I used Classico brand)
- Chicken (cooked and chopped)
- Bacon (cooked and chopped)
- Artichoke hearts (chopped)
- Spinach
- Mozzarella
- Parmesan

Directions:
1.  Spread pizza dough onto greased pan



2.  Layer all ingredients





3. Bake as directed by the dough packaging


4. Try not to food coma!

No, I did not feed my pup any pizza... much to her dismay.

This pizza is SO tasty and super easy!  I love simple recipes and homemade pizza rocks!

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

3 comments:

  1. I need to make this! Reminds me of the pizza we made at my first apartment! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trader Joe's pizza dough rocks my socks. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...